Rabu, 30 Mei 2012

Sleeping at Last - Turning Page (Ost. Breaking Dawn)


I've waited a hundred years, 

But I'd wait a million more for you. 
Nothing prepared me for, 
What the privilege of being yours would do. 

If I had only felt the warmth within your touch. 
If I had only seen how you smile when you blush. 
Or how you curl your lip when you concentrate enough. 
Oh I would've known what I was living for all along. 
What I've been living for. 
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/s/sleeping+at+last/turning+page_20990608.html ] 
Your love is my turning page, 
Where only the sweetest words remain. 
Every kiss is a cursive line. 
Every touch is a redefining phrase. 
I surrender who I've been for who you are, 
Nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart. 
If I had only felt how it feels to be yours 
Oh I would've known what I've been living for, all along 
What I've been living for. 

Though we're tethered to the story we must tell, 
When I saw you, well I knew we'd tell it well. 
With a whisper, we will tame the vicious seas, 
Like a feather, bringing kingdoms to their knees.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar